NAMI Augusta Connection Recovery Support:
Groups meet virtually on the 2nd Monday of the
month at 7:00 p.m.
Recruiting for future facilitators to help co-facilitate our Connection Recovery Support Groups. For more information email:
Connection Recovery Support Group
Monday’s, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Meeting are held via phone conference call during COVID
Precious # 706-466-6085 or 706-595-6252; Yolanda # 762-245-9597
Springfield Baptist Church
523 Martin Luther King, Jr. Street
Thomson, GA 30824
NAMI Connection Support Group is a free, peer-led support group for any adult who has experienced symptoms of a mental health condition. You will gain insight from hearing the challenges and successes of others, and the groups are led by trained leaders who’ve been there.
NAMI’s support groups are unique because they follow a structured model to ensure you and others in the group have an opportunity to be heard and to get what you need.
- Free of cost to participants
- Designed for adults (18+) with mental health conditions
- Led by people with mental health conditions
- 90 minutes long and meets weekly, every other week or monthly (varies by location)
- No specific medical therapy or treatment is endorsed